Cocktail Hat - Laia
Our cocktail hat, Laia, is made from velour felt and finished with a multi-layered crin detail and curled feather quill.
This cocktail hat would be the ideal choice if you are attending a wedding or similar elegant occasion and it can be made in lots of colours and variations to compliment your outfit, I can also create it in traditional bridal colours. The design really leads the eye upwards, creating height and movement. - Maggie
Each hat is made exclusively by hand.
The crin detail is finished in a unique way which allows clean finished lines while keeping the soft flowy nature of the fabric.
This will be complemented with a plain colour crin to match the base.
Plain crin is also available in lots of colours should you not wish the pleated colours.
The hat is also available for hire by the day, see the hat hire menu for instructions on how to hire this hat.
The majority of our hats are made to order, which takes 4 - 6 weeks, occasionally we have ready to wear items, these will be found in our Ready to Wear section when available.
We can offer rush options, please see here for more information
The majority of our designs are custom handmade to order by Maggie once you place your order, therefore our Made to Order items are exempt from returns.
Maggie is always happy to advise customers regarding style suitability, colour matching and measuring prior to placing an order.
If you need advice before ordering please contact us.
- Jewellery is made to order in 5-8 working days.
- Bead and stone colours may be changed on request, this may take longer due to obtaining the correct stock.
- The ear posts are made from hypoallergenic, tarnish resistant and eco friendly Argentium silver, some decorative components may be sterling silver.
- Jewellery is non-returnable for hygiene reasons.
- Available in the UK only.