Colour Matching Dye Service
Colour matching service, add-on dye service for your purchased hat or headpiece.
We will require a swatch or hang ribbon to colour match.
We can dye:
Feathers, straw, felt and veiling.
Please check our shade cards in the first instance.
The process explained:
Dyeing items to match is an in-depth process which can take considerable time. Blends of dyes are often used to create the correct colour match.
The items must be dyed separately prior to the hat being made.
After fabric pre-treatment, samples of the dye must be created and allowed to dry to check the colour before proceeding. Additionally, each fabric element must be colour-matched separately as different fabrics absorb colour differently. For this reason, your hat or headpiece may take longer than our standard turnaround times to create.
Please note we do not dye items purchased elsewhere, individual fabrics must be dyed in advance of creating the hat.
The majority of our hats are made to order, which takes 4 - 6 weeks, occasionally we have ready to wear items, these will be found in our Ready to Wear section when available.
We can offer rush options, please see here for more information
The majority of our designs are custom handmade to order by Maggie once you place your order, therefore our Made to Order items are exempt from returns.
Maggie is always happy to advise customers regarding style suitability, colour matching and measuring prior to placing an order.
If you need advice before ordering please contact us.
- Jewellery is made to order in 5-8 working days.
- Bead and stone colours may be changed on request, this may take longer due to obtaining the correct stock.
- The ear posts are made from hypoallergenic, tarnish resistant and eco friendly Argentium silver, some decorative components may be sterling silver.
- Jewellery is non-returnable for hygiene reasons.
- Available in the UK only.