Bridal Cocktail Hat - Isla
Our Isla bridal cocktail hat is created from a luxurious velour felt in a timeless off-white hue and accented with a pleated crin detail.
The hat can be paired with a veil or worn as is.
I recommend pairing this hat with a modern wedding gown, it would work well with both softer shapes and wedding outfits which have angular details due to the shapes created with the crin. This is an elegant clean lined design which would work well with a modern aesthetic. - Maggie Mowbray
The hat is secured with a millinery headband that can be custom dyed to match your hair colour.
Our velour chart offers a variety of shades to choose from. Additionally, the pleated crin is available in black or off-white. However, we can offer a multitude of colours in our plain crin.
For other colours available, see our velour chart.
The majority of our hats are made to order, which takes 4 - 6 weeks, occasionally we have ready to wear items, these will be found in our Ready to Wear section when available.
We can offer rush options, please see here for more information
The majority of our designs are custom handmade to order by Maggie once you place your order, therefore our Made to Order items are exempt from returns.
Maggie is always happy to advise customers regarding style suitability, colour matching and measuring prior to placing an order.
If you need advice before ordering please contact us.
- Jewellery is made to order in 5-8 working days.
- Bead and stone colours may be changed on request, this may take longer due to obtaining the correct stock.
- The ear posts are made from hypoallergenic, tarnish resistant and eco friendly Argentium silver, some decorative components may be sterling silver.
- Jewellery is non-returnable for hygiene reasons.
- Available in the UK only.