Parisisal Straw Hat with Crin Twist - Margot
Our Margot hat is made from fine parisisal straw and a crinoline twist detail.
A sophisticated percher design that has a dramatic sense of movement. The shape and angle of the design are flattering on most face shapes and the detail adds movement and visual interest, not to mention added height.
The hat is finished with a sheer twist detail which adds a graceful sense of movement to the design. We would recommend this hat style to anyone attending a race event or similar formal occasion!
Our Margot hat can be made in the current colours on our parisisal shade cards.
The majority of our hats are made to order, which takes 4 - 6 weeks, occasionally we have ready to wear items, these will be found in our Ready to Wear section when available.
We can offer rush options, please see here for more information
The majority of our designs are custom handmade to order by Maggie once you place your order, therefore our Made to Order items are exempt from returns.
Maggie is always happy to advise customers regarding style suitability, colour matching and measuring prior to placing an order.
If you need advice before ordering please contact us.
- Jewellery is made to order in 5-8 working days.
- Bead and stone colours may be changed on request, this may take longer due to obtaining the correct stock.
- The ear posts are made from hypoallergenic, tarnish resistant and eco friendly Argentium silver, some decorative components may be sterling silver.
- Jewellery is non-returnable for hygiene reasons.
- Available in the UK only.