Beaded Halo Wedding Headband - Karena
The Karena halo wedding headband is a modern adaptation of the iconic halo headpiece that rose to popularity in the 1940s.
The headband is made from quality velour felt and adorned with faceted beaded accents, this piece adds a luxurious touch to any wedding look.
Maggie recommends this style for the bride-to-be looking for a modern design with classic influences, it would work well paired with a simple wedding gown or tailored suit.
The headband secures with metal combs, the headband comes in one size, it is wired to add structure and is very comfortable to wear..
You can choose from a selection of additional colours, see the velour colour charts for availability.
This headband is made to order.
The majority of our hats are made to order, which takes 4 - 6 weeks, occasionally we have ready to wear items, these will be found in our Ready to Wear section when available.
We can offer rush options, please see here for more information
The majority of our designs are custom handmade to order by Maggie once you place your order, therefore our Made to Order items are exempt from returns.
Maggie is always happy to advise customers regarding style suitability, colour matching and measuring prior to placing an order.
If you need advice before ordering please contact us.
- Jewellery is made to order in 5-8 working days.
- Bead and stone colours may be changed on request, this may take longer due to obtaining the correct stock.
- The ear posts are made from hypoallergenic, tarnish resistant and eco friendly Argentium silver, some decorative components may be sterling silver.
- Jewellery is non-returnable for hygiene reasons.
- Available in the UK only.